Machikado Gallery has a couple of bikes for visitors who would like to enjoy the sightseeing as much as they want in Susaki.
Renting a bike is quite useful to look around Susaki where tourist spots spread widely such as old city area where has historical streetscape, Shinjo area where is full of nature, and so on.
Why don’t you take a look around Susaki with environmentally friendly bike rental?
Rent a bike Guide
|Monday (if Monday is holiday, the gallery will be closed on Tuesday)
|Available numbers of bike
|100 yen / 1 bike (all day)
※Please contact our staff when you rent a bike.
※Reservation available. Contact at Susaki Machikado Gallery: Tel 050-8803-8668
Precautions for returning bikes
- Returning point is at the Machikado Gallery. Do not return to any other places.
- Return the bike between 9:00~17:00.
- When you return the bike, please let us know.
- When renting a bike, customers need to show us their ID (driver’s license, health insurance card, etc)
- Any troubles or accidents happened while renting a bike are customer’s responsibility.
- Customers must cover the cost if customers lost a key, damaged a bike, or bike is stolen while renting.
- Please follow the traffic rules and drive safely while renting.